This week wasn't as boring cause' I got my huge ass of bed and went for Sheila's classes! I really LOVE the choreography for both hiphop (to one of my favortie songs 'Bye Bye') and jazz (which was those latin kind)! And I realised my left thigh still hurts since banana boat at Bintan which sucks big time cause' I can't do this warm up step at jazz ): It also sucks that I'm so inflexible and am too lazy to do anything about it!
The Wimbaweans also met up and decorated the social work board and it 'ROCKS UNTIL DIE'! The board now looks fun/kidish/crazy/fantabulous and I love it! It was really fun being anal about every small details, giving Prof Ngiam and Dr Faizah 'plastic surgery' (LOL), cutting out captions from magazines, spending lotsa time being indecisive over what should the background be etc. Woo, and Crystal Jade HK Cafe 'ROCKS UNTIL DIE'! Thanks to Jingyi (the HK cafe guru)'s recommendations! Let's go back again cause' I want the congee set, HAA! Till now I'm really really glad that I went for SW4214 and made this bunch of crazy friends! I can't wait for honors year to start!
Speaking of which, I got Social Gerontology! Hopefully I don't have to bid for the 2 compulsory modules but I doubt so! Mental note to self: Round 1A is 28 July coming Monday! DO NOT MISS IT LIKE THE PAST 2 SEMS!
Some visuals like finally:

Then I met up with guides dearies at guess where.... *drumrolls*.... KENNY ROGERS like for the millionth time! And it's all thanks to me who hates Spageddies and they were really nice to accomodate! (: It was really nice catching up with my girls especially Sam whom I haven't seen for goodness knows since when! And I'm so proud of myself cause' I uploaded the pictures onto Facebook (yes they were complaining how they never get to see any photos when they're in my camera!) Oo, and poor Joce hurry get well soon k if not you won't get to enjoy the holidays fully before it's over! I so can't wait for the next outing which would be Mrs Lim's birthday celebration! (:
I am those kind who would go ga-ga over superheroes and I AM SO INTO BATMAN NOW! O ya, and he is not a superhero but a guardian angel but I still love him all the same! I was really really happy when I got out of the theatre cause' I haven't watch a good movie for a very long time and this one was definitely worth my $8.50 (or Willie's $8.50 rather)! I feel stressed out even when watching 'The Price is Right' so you can imagine me holding my breath, squeezing Willie's hand and fidgiting throughout the whole show cause' there were so many twists and unexpected parts! It is a MUST-WATCH so do catch it if you haven't!
Woo, haven't blogged so much for a very long time! And I can't believe I'm going HK in a week's time! Thanks Cheryllee and Kailin for telling me where to go/get cheap buys blah it was really helpful! I'll take lotsa photos for you to reminisce your favorite country k Cheryllee, HAA! And I so need to spend quality time with Williestongs who has been counting windows/doors, learning about lifts, working 6 days a week and OT-ing almost everyday! Hurry scurry, can't wait for 3rd August to come!
It's kinda good also that I can't sleep now 3am in the morning (cause' I was battling against Joe (HAA) during Sports Day just now) so I can watch MORE dramas! My holiday is ending and I've to finish everything if not I won't be able to quit my drama addiction when school starts! Whee, Pushing Daisies! (: